Minty Fresh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MS Hacking

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MS Hacking Empty MS Hacking

Post  Hiebs Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:25 pm

Talk about hacks here
Hiebs
Hiebs
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-30

https://mintyfresh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty Pin Cracker

Post  Jeng Li Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:33 pm

Yay! max got his pin cracker working again and we'll crack any account you want. Very Happy
Jeng Li
Jeng Li
Diamond Poster
Diamond Poster

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty Sup

Post  Kenshin Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:55 pm

Im gonna post some hacking things on here if you want to hack F3
Kenshin
Kenshin
Silver Poster
Silver Poster

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty ok

Post  tobilas Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:31 pm

ah that is like my fav saying "THE UBER EPIC HAX!" watch GMs from WoW and MS find this out somehow o.O
tobilas
tobilas
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty Hacks

Post  Hiebs Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:38 pm

Just dont put your MS username or anything and gms cant do anything about it
Hiebs
Hiebs
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty i suppose

Post  tobilas Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:39 pm

yeah but what if we need our pins cracked? (and yes i'm going for bronze poster!)
tobilas
tobilas
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty Lol

Post  Jeng Li Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:45 pm

The Gms are like cops. Useless
Jeng Li
Jeng Li
Diamond Poster
Diamond Poster

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty lol

Post  Kenshin Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:26 pm

this is funny watchin you talk bout hacks F3 they won't catch you if your on a forum or if your using a pin cracker you can't get banned for it Smile
Kenshin
Kenshin
Silver Poster
Silver Poster

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty well

Post  Kenshin Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:30 pm

ok well im gonna post the next one as a part of hacking in MS just i won't post the links on how to download it or anything just ask me if you want it to hack and i'll send you them or i might F3
Kenshin
Kenshin
Silver Poster
Silver Poster

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty here it is

Post  Kenshin Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:31 pm

MLE help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK so start off I open MLE and bypass it first, and the bypass seems to work. Then when i go to the Maple story launcher i see a maple story on the process list in MLE. Then when i press play i go back to the procces list in MLE and its gone. No where. But then i tried to Attach using when the launcher is up and got a error.( the error is the send don't send debug...ect.)

Can anyone help with this problem?

Yea, I had the same problem also but I think I found out a way and I think it might work but i've only used it once for god mode for about five minutes then I disconnected for a hacking attempt.
This is how I fixed it I first went to the Settings and under extra the last one on the right you have to click "enable use of the process watcher" and if it is already done click ok for settings. I had the help of my friend for this part. He told me to go on maple go into the login screen. Once you can see it without disconnecting for hacking attempts. If it keeps coming up as a hacking attempt what I did was go to "Memory view" and go under "Debug" and clicked toggle breakpoint F5. Only do that if it closes for a hacking attempt then just keep trying until that works and it might freeze your computer so you would have to restart it or restart it if you don't know how to fix that just message me and i'll tell you. Once that works log into your character and open up the ProcessWatcher which is on the cheatengine. Open it and you should see and few things in it like MapleStory.exe(11) or something like that.
Click on the MapleStory.exe(x) and click "Attach to process" just wait and a few things should come up and says it doesn't work. So close the ProcessWatcher and re-open it but this time just double-click MapleStory.exe(x). Then you should be able to tick the hacks. I use TheMage's Complete .CT for my hacks. Ex: You can tick godmode then the address should change. You take the address that changes in the Godmode hacks table and then take that number for and put it in the third one under EIP value. After you do that open up maplestory again and it should be in windows mode so you don't have to do anything accept click on it. Go try and get hit to see if it works. If you have any problems message me and my friend will try to help you with your problems.

Thanks to Jackattack300 by helping me fix this problem.
Kenshin
Kenshin
Silver Poster
Silver Poster

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty some more

Post  Kenshin Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:32 pm

There's more right now cause that only one part of it but im to lazy to type it all out atm so i'll type it when im bored tonight or something gotta go step by step -_- so annoying to do that. Crying or Very sad
Kenshin
Kenshin
Silver Poster
Silver Poster

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty dur

Post  Jeng Li Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:32 pm

way to type lots max
Jeng Li
Jeng Li
Diamond Poster
Diamond Poster

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty ok

Post  Kenshin Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:51 pm

ok well i decided to put in some other stuff i guess just really bored....

1. Ok go to "Start" and you should see something that says "My Computer" so right click on it and go to Manage then go to System tools then go to Device Management. At the top there should be a thing that says Computer click the "+" and open it up it should come out as Advanced Configuration and Power Interface(ACPI) PC. Right click on that and you should see something that says Update driver and click on that and a window should pop up. Click Yes, this time only and then next. Another thing should come up and click on Install from a list or specific location(Advanced). After you do that another thing should come up and click on Don't search. I will choose the driver to install. Some other window will pop up and click on Advanced Configuration and Power Interface(ACPI) PC and hit next. It'll say something about restarting your computer so just click Finish and you should get another pop up that ask's you if you want to restart your computer now just click Yes and wait for your computer to restart. It might come up again the next time you do it so just do the exact same thing and restart it again. This is so your computer won't restart from the hacks and nexon and wizet sueing you. BTW you need a IP address changer so you don't get sued. Just ask me if you need one or you have one in your computer already.

Step 2 will be soon....
Kenshin
Kenshin
Silver Poster
Silver Poster

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty Thanks

Post  Hiebs Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:09 pm

Thx for that and i may need one if i can't find one. Nice avatar btw
Hiebs
Hiebs
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty yo

Post  Kenshin Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:14 pm

kk just tell me and i shoulda kept that fake virus and put it on here =P yea you too
Kenshin
Kenshin
Silver Poster
Silver Poster

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty haha

Post  Kenshin Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:16 pm

oh yea forgot to tell you but i don't think you can find one over the internet without a keylogger or something in it and i made this one so i know for sure it works and has no keylogger.
Kenshin
Kenshin
Silver Poster
Silver Poster

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty the best hacking way

Post  Yuey Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:19 pm

by far
the best form of hacking
is definately packet editing

2 problems with it though
its illigal
its extremely difficult to do.

with packet editing you can make a work glove +99999 and raise your level to 99999999999999
but as i said
illigal and hard
Yuey
Yuey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty yea

Post  Kenshin Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:26 pm

yea i have lots of stuff but its hella hard unless you go to someones house to find out how they do it.
you can't really get sued/arrested for hacking you can only get sued/arrested if you create the hack pack thats why some people are getting sued but most of them arn't(info from a friend duno if its true) but no1 has been sued/arrested so far i think.

you can't make +9999999 work gloves and raise your level to that now it is way to hard because you would have to hack into nexon to do it.

took me a few months so yea its hella hard and illegal but no ones parents have to know that
Kenshin
Kenshin
Silver Poster
Silver Poster

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty ask my cuz

Post  Jeng Li Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:27 pm

He packet edited counter strike. He got in their mainframe and shit and made himself admin lol
Jeng Li
Jeng Li
Diamond Poster
Diamond Poster

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty anyways

Post  Kenshin Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:29 pm

well i tried to put it up on this forum but there are way to many things to do it at once so i would have to send it to you through either a email or in msn or aim
Kenshin
Kenshin
Silver Poster
Silver Poster

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty finally its here

Post  Kenshin Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:02 pm

well i gotta wait for 70min for a download to finish dam erik and him wanting me to play WoW so im making the second part.

2. Ok well first you have to open up the MLE hack pack and it should already be extracted so you won't need a extra step. You'll need to click on Ziztey's Hack Pack [EXTRACT] then you should see a few things click on Moonlight Engine. You should see a lot of different hacking tools used to bypass nexon and wizet. Go to MoonLight Engine 1129.reg and register for it. Once that comes up open up MoonLight Engine.exe and it should work just fine. A thing should come up saying ??????????????????? or something like that just click "Ok" and the MoonLight Engine will open up without restarting your computer.
Kenshin
Kenshin
Silver Poster
Silver Poster

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty omg again so quick

Post  Kenshin Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:06 pm

Step 3. Once you see the MoonLight Engine in the top left corner you should see a Folder with an arrow coming out of it and just click on that. Click on TheMage's Complete .CT which i'll send you later but you have to extract that into the moonlight engine. Go back to the MoonLight Engine.exe and you should see something that says Settings near the top right corner and click on it. There should be a pop-up with lots of stuff on it. Go to Configure unrandomizer and there should be another pop-up. It says Default return value. Change that to 2 and then click OK without checking off Incremental value.

Step 4 coming soon....
Kenshin
Kenshin
Silver Poster
Silver Poster

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty Step

Post  Kenshin Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:09 pm

Ok well i don't want to type this out again so im just gonna copy n paste it =P

4. MLE help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK so start off I open MLE and bypass it first, and the bypass seems to work. Then when i go to the Maple story launcher i see a maple story on the process list in MLE. Then when i press play i go back to the procces list in MLE and its gone. No where. But then i tried to Attach using when the launcher is up and got a error.( the error is the send don't send debug...ect.)

Can anyone help with this problem?

Yea, I had the same problem also but I think I found out a way and I think it might work but i've only used it once for god mode for about five minutes then I disconnected for a hacking attempt.
This is how I fixed it I first went to the Settings and under extra the last one on the right you have to click "enable use of the process watcher" and if it is already done click ok for settings. I had the help of my friend for this part. He told me to go on maple go into the login screen. Once you can see it without disconnecting for hacking attempts. If it keeps coming up as a hacking attempt what I did was go to "Memory view" and go under "Debug" and clicked toggle breakpoint F5. Only do that if it closes for a hacking attempt then just keep trying until that works and it might freeze your computer so you would have to restart it or restart it if you don't know how to fix that just message me and i'll tell you. Once that works log into your character and open up the ProcessWatcher which is on the cheatengine. Open it and you should see and few things in it like MapleStory.exe(11) or something like that.
Click on the MapleStory.exe(x) and click "Attach to process" just wait and a few things should come up and says it doesn't work. So close the ProcessWatcher and re-open it but this time just double-click MapleStory.exe(x). Then you should be able to tick the hacks. I use TheMage's Complete .CT for my hacks. Ex: You can tick godmode then the address should change. You take the address that changes in the Godmode hacks table and then take that number for and put it in the third one under EIP value. After you do that open up maplestory again and it should be in windows mode so you don't have to do anything accept click on it. Go try and get hit to see if it works. If you have any problems message me and my friend will try to help you with your problems.

Thanks to Jackattack300 by helping me fix this problem.
Kenshin
Kenshin
Silver Poster
Silver Poster

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty I don't know what to put the subject as

Post  Kenshin Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:16 pm

Step 5. Ok for this step you need to go to DXwd(DXwind) which is in a different file because this one won't work it was messed up. Click on DXwd and something else should come up and click on DXwnd.exe(If you don't know thats a little obviously your a ****en idiot). A pop up should come up saying "C:Nexon\MapleStory.exe" and just leave that there for now.
Kenshin
Kenshin
Silver Poster
Silver Poster

Back to top Go down

MS Hacking Empty holly hell

Post  Jeng Li Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:17 pm

max take a pill lol the forum will be here tmrw
Jeng Li
Jeng Li